In order to have high sales figures, every businessman must bring the information about his products or services to the maximum number of potential buyers. Often, this requires money and efforts, although there are a few economical ways. Classified sites in Nigeria provide an opportunity to advertise on the Internet for free. This is an excellent alternative to TV, radio, newspapers, and billboard ads.
You can post free classified ads on a large number of online resources and enjoy having more people learn about your product. Be prepared to spend some time to regularly to update your ads. However, it is only by getting experience that you know the right places to place your ads. The more sites you use, the better.
But it’s recommended to start from the most effective advertising platforms. In this article, will be mentioned the top 10 options in Nigeria.
This is a rapidly growing online platform for ads. There is a high likelihood that it will meet and surpass its competitions soon enough. Many people prefer Jiji because it is an extremely simple portal. You do not have to too much time and effort to understand how to place an ad or find the right product. Enjoy maximum convenience when you use this website.
2. OLX Nigeria www.olx.com.ng is one of the best buying and selling sites in Nigeria. According to reports, OLX has the highest number of classifieds on its platform. Of course, because of the large number of users, there is a possibility to meet fraudsters depriving people of their hard-earned money. However, ensure you only pay for product you have checked personally and always be careful.
3. Cheki.com This site specialists on cars. If you want to sell your vehicle or buy a new one, place an advertisement here. Before long, you will find the right person and even conclude a profitable deal. The portal is very responsive and convenient. For a quick search, you may specify the car type, price, and other data.
4. Sellbeta.com is a Nigerian online marketplace providing an avenue for thousands of sellers and buyers to meet and exchange goods and services, in less than 5 months it has recorded thousands of ads listing and hundreds of sellers. It has been helpful to sellers and to buyers also by making them reach their targets early enough.
5. OList.ng is the Trusted Free Classifieds in Nigeria. |Post Free Ads Online- Cars, Phones, Jobs, Electronics, Fashion, & more. Buy & Sell Online.
6. Kara.com.ng is one of the top online stores in Nigeria, visited by thousands of people on a daily basis, Kara.com.ng offers a massive collection of everything from Mobile Phones to Electrical and Power Supplies products at some of the best prices.
7. Ajebomarket which was founded in July 2013 is unarguably one of the leading online fashion stores for men in Nigeria and has a clear vision of becoming the best in Africa. It is premium products are for both teenagers and adults.
8. Jonliz Market is the best online market place in Nigeria offering the high quality products including electronics, smartphones, groceries, computers, fashion